Pet Parade Plus is a busy well established professional pet care business and we are always looking for awesome people to join our team.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE A VEHICLE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE.
Busy well established professional dog walking and pet sitting service PET PARADE PLUS is hiring.
Duties include: dog walking, pet sitting (visiting pets in clients homes when they travel), hotel sitting and more.
Please note the following requirements for joining our team:
• Be available for all shifts including evenings, weekends, all holidays (day and evenings), some split shifts.
• Physically fit.
• Have animal experience
• Own your own reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
• Able to pass a criminal background check (CPIC).
• Own a cell phone with a data package
• Be reliable, able to work independently and as part of a team effort.
• Able to problem solve and work in a fast paced environment.
• Love the great outdoors and pets.
• Be at least 21 years of age and mature.
• Dedicated and have a strong work ethic.
• Be flexible.
PART TIME POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE
Lunchtime dog walkers.
These positions require availability Monday -Friday 10 am- 3 pm. Duties will strictly be private lunch walks for clients dogs in their neighborhoods.
Please not the following requirements for joining our team:
•Must love dogs
• Have experience with dogs
• Live in Kingston
• Have your own reliable vehicle
• Be available Monday -Friday 10 am- 3 pm
• Have a cell phone with a data package
• Be at least 21 years old
• Reliable, mature, flexible (within the listed time requirements)
• Able to work independently
Due to the nature of this business, we do require a resident of Kingston or Amherstview or Odessa Ontario, Please check our full list of services provided to clients in Kingston and the surrounding area.
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you want to be a part of Pet Parade Plus to Shannon (Please note, a cover letter is required to be considered)
We look forward to working with you!