By clicking submit you agree and that this agreement is in effect from the day that you sign up until your 48-hour cancellation of service notice and is between the client located at the address listed and Pet Parade Plus.I agree to the terms below and wish to start my services. *
This agreement constitutes permission to enter the above address and perform Pet Waste Clean-Up duties on said property.
Policies and procedures;
1. The client agrees to the following Liability policies: Pet Parade Plus ands its employees/ contractors agree to provide services stated in this agreement in a reliable trustworthy manner, In consideration of these services and as an express condition therefof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against PET PARADE PLUS or employees/contractors, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of PET PARADE PLUS.
PET PARADE PLUS will work with most people’s pets in the yard; however, we will not work around aggressive animals. If we can not access your yard because of an aggressive animal you will be charged for the visit.
Please be sure the gate is free of obstructions (ie snow or lawn furniture) and is unlocked. If we can not access your yard you will be charged full price for the clean. PET PARADE PLUS agrees to ensure your gate is latched fully after the clean and locked if requested.
PET PARADE PLUS agrees to disinfect all shoes and tools after each visit to guarantee a safe environment for you and your animal. PET PARADE PLUS will bag all waste and will place it in your trash can or designated place above. PET PARADE PLUS is not responsible for damage incurred by the proper installation of any object or cage.
2. PET PARADE PLUS agrees to keep keys and other client information secure and confidential. Rates are subject to change as the condition of your property changes or there is additional pets added to your family as well as during economic price increases. A notice will be left behind to show we have been on your property if requested.
3. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 2 days prior to scheduled service or full cleaning charges will apply. This includes instances where we can not access your home/ yard, or if Pet Parade Plus and its employees/ contractors encounter an aggressive pet or actions by any individuals on the premise.
PET PARADE PLUS reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
4. Business Hours/Holidays/Weather: Scooping service hours fall between 7:30 am and 6:00 pm (daylight savings time) and services are usually completed during this time. Pet Parade Plus does not accept time specific assignments as we can not guarantee specific times accurately. We reserve the right to cancel scheduled cleanings due to inclement weather. Pet Parade Plus does do holiday cleans. If your scheduled day falls on a holiday Pet Parade Plus will pick up either the day before or after unless the next day falls on a weekend. Included as holidays are New Years Eve, New Years Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labor Day, Remembrance Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. Please inform us if your animal will be boarded or away and we will not be required to clean your property. Failure to notify us within the 48 hour period will result in a chargeable visit.
5. Bad cheque Policy: a $25.00 NSF fee will be charged on all returned cheques. All fees are due promptly and must be paid in cash, cheque, or email transfer.
6. Payments: Pet Parade Plus has the right to discontinue services until full payments are made. Invoices sent on the 15th of the month are due by the last clean of the month. If payment is not received by the end of the month a late fee will be charged or services will be discontinued until full payment is received. Clients with a history of late payments will be asked to pay in advance.
7.Cleaning Policy: There are certain situations where total clean up may not be possible including runny or lose stool (diarrhea), over grown grass or weeds, leaves, snow, under plants (including ground covering plants) or hedges, some landscaping materials, flooded areas. Pet Parade Plus will always do our best to clean up all of the poop we can.
By submitting the online form the client fully understands and agrees to the contents of this agreement: Either party can terminate services at anytime by providing at least 2 days written notice.