In-Home Cat Sitting Services!
Benefits for your feline friend include:
- The pet remains in his or her familiar, secure environment where all the sights, smells and sounds are familiar.
- The pet follows his or her customary diet and routine.
- The pet is not traumatized by travel in a vehicle.
- The pet is not exposed to illnesses of other animals.
- Most importantly, the pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.
Benefits for you include:
- You are not inconvenienced by transporting your pet.
- You don’t have to impose upon your friends, neighbors or relatives.
- Your home is looked after as well since pet setters provide crime-deterrent services.
- You comply with insurance requirements for not leaving your home unattended.
- You can leave home worry-free, knowing your pet is in good hands!
- We can administer medications.
DAILY Pet Sitting – Available 365 days a year!
The number of visits per day is up to you and what you feel your pet needs. Usually, it is 1 time a day unless your feline friend has specific needs!
OVERNIGHT Pet Sitting
Quite simply we move into your home to spend the night with your pet. This service is ideal for young puppies and senior dogs with medical conditions. Your sitter arrives at approximately 7:30 pm and leaves at 7:30 am. Your pet will enjoy their company overnight while you are away!
Booking: Spaces are limited for this service so please book well in advance. Due to the nature of this service, we do require a non-refundable deposit to be paid at the time of booking.
Availability: Always check with us in plenty of time to confirm service availability.
Pet sitting services include:
- Food, Water
- Litter Scooping/Changing
- Daily e-mail or text message (upon request only)
- Home Security Checks
- Indoor/Outdoor Plant Watering
- Mail/Newspaper Pickup
- Blind Adjusting, and Light Rotating
Petscort volunteers receive a 10% discount
|30-minute visit (base price per visit)|
Overnight 7:30pm to 7:30am
|Extra cat, same location||+ $1.00|
to a maximum of $18.00 per visit
|Extra other animals – contact us for a quote||TBC|
|No extra charge for administering medication(s)|
13% HST will be added to all prices at the time of billing. Prices are subject to change.
If you are planning a trip, please give us as much notice as possible.
**Christmas is our busiest time of the year, so please call us as soon as your plans are set as spaces are limited (applies to December 20-Jan 2).
Litter Box Clean Up
Cat Litter Pets Waste Cleanup
You may ask why anyone would need assistance cleaning out a litter box. Quite often there are many reasons a person needs assistance. Expectant mothers, for health reasons, should steer clear of cleaning cat litter; injuries that make it impossible to bend over; as well as seniors who cannot manage the cleaning. We offer reasonable rates for cat litter scooping.
Please note that the following prices are for clients for whom we are not currently providing pet sitting services. Cat litter scooping is included with our pet sitting service.
|Number of cats||Price|
add $1.50 for each additional cat
Client must provide scooper, litter, liners, as well as a broom and dust pan for area cleanup.